Win more business by undertaking a detailed analysis of target companies and competitors to create winning pitches, bids and RFP responses.
- Qualified business development leads. Target companies that have been effected by a lateral partner move and are considering the appointment of new external counsel
- Identify, qualify and prioritise new business prospects. Create highly targeted prospect lists based on historical practice and matter activity and other key criteria aligned with your business objectives.
- Uncover cross-selling opportunities to grow the breadth of work you undertake for existing clients. Determine your current share of a client’s business and pinpoint who has the remaining share with detailed information on the historical practice activity of your client.
- Research and stay up to date on market and industry trends. Drive successful marketing strategies with intelligence that helps you analyse long-term practice trends and identify growing markets. Your firm can better make informed decisions about investment in existing markets and expansion into new markets that will deliver results.
- Monitor your success and track your competition. Employ the most robust and flexible reporting and analytical tools available to profile the partner capabilities of your competitors. Identify your areas of competitive strength to use in pitches and proposals.
- Target top performing partners to drive your lateral hiring strategy. Uncover who the deal doers and rain makers are by practice area and geography to help you target the very best people to form the core of your lateral hiring strategy.
- Benchmark your PR strategy against your competitors. Analyse your PR footprint and see how it compares to key competitors and whether it reflects your overall communications and business strategy.
Book an online demo
To arrange an online demonstration of any Legal Monitor product, please contact David Kekwick on +44 (0)20 3397 3543 or email firstname.lastname@example.org